Wild Salmon Collagen
Salmon Collagen has been shown to aid in achieving soft, smooth, and beautiful skin, and contributes to the health of joint cartilage. Unfortunately, collagen production begins to decline as we age.
Collagen is an essential protein in the human body, representing 30% of total body proteins and 70% of skin proteins. Collagen acts as a buffer that protects cells from stress and thus maintains the elasticity of connective tissue, some of the most important in the composition of joint cartilage and skin.
In general, fish collagen has a smaller molecule than bovine collagen, and therefore can be absorbed and utilized more efficiently.
- Collagen sourced ethically from wild harvested salmonids and other small marine fish
- Associated with L-Lysine, an amino acid involved in collagen synthesis
- Associated with Vitamin C for enhanced collagen formation and improved absorption and bio-availability
- Softer skin, reduced wrinkles
- Improvements in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Essential for healthy ligaments and skin
- Helps in collagen and connective tissue formation
Did you know?
- is environmentally friendly
- contains all 3 types of collagen
- works where the body needs it
- does not small or taste like fish
Adults take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times per day or as advised by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each capsule contains:
|(from wild harvested salmonids and other small marine fish)
|Vitamin C (Non-GMO ascorbic acid)
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Non-GMO brown rice flour, vegetable stearate.
Capsule shell: bovine gelatin (kosher/halal).
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, wheat, soy, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
More and more scientific evidence points to inflammation as the common denominator of practically all diseases. Reducing or eliminating inflammation should be at the foundation of all treatments. Provita’s continuously evolving (non-steroidal) anti-inflammatories are curated from the highest quality sources, and is specially formulated to help the body fight inflammation from joints down to the cellular level.