Bacillus subtilis supplementation during the winter period is a safe and effective way to stimulate immune responses in elderly subjects by inducing a higher concentration of IgA antibodies (Lefevre et al. -2015).
IgA antibodies are very important for lung health and can neutralize viruses 2, 3(Thorax – 1986; Mazanec et al-1992).
An innovative combination of ingredients that support antibody production, stimulate the immune system, and attack pathogens with a focus on the respiratory system.
- With patented Bacillus subtilis DE111 strain, for stimulating the production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A). IgA antibodies are very important for lung health and can neutralize viruses
- With IgG rich Colostrum to help support immune function within the upper respiratory tract
- With Andrographis paniculata extract standardized to 30% Andrographolide, which was found superior to placebo for reducing symptom severity in upper respiratory tract infections. The dominant symptom relief is improvement in cough intensity and frequency as well as a reduction in severity of sore throat symptoms
- Supports antibody production
- Stimulates the immune system
- Targets respiratory system pathogens
- Provides Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
- Promotes production of Immunoglobulin A (IgA)
Did you know?
Bacillus subtilis produces a large number of antimicrobials. It is often used as a probiotic preparation in the treatment or prevention of intestinal disorders. It is also used to produce antibiotics, as a fungicide, and in alternative medicine.
Adults take 1 capsule 1-2 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if: you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, if you have diabetes, a history of cancer, or suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematous, HIV/ AIDS, etc.) or if you are taking medications to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a known allergy to cow’s milk.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each vegan capsule contains:
|Bacillus subtilis DE111 whole cell
|2 billion CFU
|Andrographis paniculata herb extract
|providing 30% Andrographolide
|Bovine Colostrum (Bos taurus)
|providing 30% Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
|Garlic bulb 100:1 extract (Allium sativum)
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
The choices we make every day can help us boost our immune systems, choices such as eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercising moderately. But nobody is perfect, that is why we recommend fortifying with our range of immune-boosting mushrooms and herbs. Provita’s continuously evolving Immune Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to fortify the immune system with products that really work.