Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) also known as Ling Zhi, Red Reishi or even the King of mushrooms in Japan, is a well known medicinal mushrooms rich in immune modulating polysaccharides. In herbal medicine, it is considered to be a pluripotent remedy.
Together with other medicinal mushrooms, Reishi has been approved and is being used as adjunct to standard treatments in Japan and China for more than 30 years.
- 100% vegan non-GMO formula
- Therapeutic 20:1 extract equivalent to 5,000 mg per capsule of dried Reishi mushroom (fruiting body)
- Typically providing 30% polysaccharides
- 60 days supply per bottle
- Used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen and to support and modulate the immune system
- May be taken by all adults, and in particular for those with a weak immune system due to stress and exhaustion, suffering from liver problems
- May also improve liver function, relieve stress, help with insomnia, improve memory and increase energy
- Reishi works best when associated with Vitamin C
Did you know?
In 2012, Neuropharmacology released a study that determined that the Reishi mushroom can have highly therapeutic effects on neuro-degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s disease.
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times per day. For immune support, use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you suffer from an auto-immune disorder, or if you are taking immune-suppressants. For prolonged use beyond 3 months - dizziness, skin irritations, nausea and diarrhea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each vegan capsule contains:
Ganoderma Lucidum (Ling-Zhi) 20:1 extract
Ling Zhi is also known as Red Reishi
|equivalent to 5,000mg of dried herb
|min. 30% polysaccharides
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Capsule shell: hypromellose (vegan gelatin).
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
The choices we make every day can help us boost our immune systems, choices such as eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercising moderately. But nobody is perfect, that is why we recommend fortifying with our range of immune-boosting mushrooms and herbs. Provita’s continuously evolving Immune Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to fortify the immune system with products that really work.