Nigella Black Cumin Oil
Oil from the seeds of Nigella sativa (black cumin) is rich in linoleic acid (LA), a double unsaturated essential fatty acid (EFA) with many benefits throughout the human body.
Also known as ‘Black Seed” has been widely used in folk medicine for a multitude of ailments. Because of its many benefits, black cumin seed oil can and should be taken by all adults on a daily basis.
High quality Black Cumin seed oil:
- 100% non-GMO formula
- Cold pressed
- In a base of natural glycerin and mixed tocopherols
Black cumin seed oil benefits stem from its critical components: Thymoquinone, Thymohydroquinone, Thymol and Nigellone:
- Thymoquinone is a powerful antibacterial / anti-fungal with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Researchers also found that Nigella sativa seed oil can be useful against a large number of antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Thymohydroquinone is a potent inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase resulting in a longer time for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine to stay active in the brain. This could be helpful with conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, autism and dementia
- Thymol is a natural monoterpene that has antiviral activity ranging from tuberculosis to hepatitis
- Nigellone is a powerful antihistaminic with positive effects on breathing and allergies
Did you know?
Black cumin oil was used medicinally in Russia as far back as over 3,000 years ago. It was also used in ancient Rome where it was also known as “Roman Coriander”.
Adults take 2 soft gels 2 times per day. Take with food.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast feeding, are trying to conceive or if you have an immune system disorder. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each soft gel contains:
|Black Cumin Seed Oil
|Nigella Sativa cold pressed seed oil
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Glycerin, mixed tocopherols.
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Staying healthy and active requires a healthy and diverse diet consisting of quality foods. Are we getting such a diet daily? Provita’s continuously evolving Everyday Wellness series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to supplement with essential micro-nutrients which we do not get enough or at all from our daily diets nowadays.