Known by the Siberians as the “Gift from God” and the “Mushroom of Immortality”, this amazing forest growth (Inonotus obliquus) has been used to support human health for thousands of years.
This medicinal mushroom contains antioxidants and other important therapeutic agents that help the body heal itself.
- 100% non-GMO formula
- Concentrated Canadian wild-harvested Chaga mushroom extract (dual extraction process)
- Standardized to contain a minimum 20% polysaccharides of which 1,3 / 1,6 beta-d-Glucans are powerful immune modulators
- Fortified with synergistic non-GMO sourced Vitamin C
- Modulating the immune system with its 1,3 / 1,6 beta-d-Glucans content. Beta-Glucans can trigger the immune system into action producing NK cells, and also calm an overactive immune system, the main cause of allergies and auto-immune diseases
- Chaga also contains polyphenols, exhibiting antioxidant activities particularly protecting against DNA oxidative damage in human lymphocytes. Lymphocytes are an important component of the immune system in the fight against infections
- Especially useful for those with a compromised immune system. It helps with protection against viral or bacterial infections, and can modulate the immune system to adapt against a variety of medical conditions
Did you know?
Chaga mushroom contains Betulinic Acid, which is known to be a natural anti-inflammatory. There are currently over 46 medicines utilizing Chaga’s Betulin or Betulinic Acid as the active ingredient.
Adults take 1 capsule per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each capsule contains:
|Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) extract
|standardized to 20% polysaccharides
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Capsule shell: bovine gelatin (kosher/halal).
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
The choices we make every day can help us boost our immune systems, choices such as eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercising moderately. But nobody is perfect, that is why we recommend fortifying with our range of immune-boosting mushrooms and herbs. Provita’s continuously evolving Immune Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to fortify the immune system with products that really work.