Alpha lipoic acid (also known as ALA) is used in the body to break down sugars and convert them to energy.
Alpha lipoic acid also works as an antioxidant, which means that it provides protection to the brain and the liver. It can also lower the blood sugar level.
- 100% non-GMO formula
- 300 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid per capsule
- 30 days supply per bottle
- Can significantly reduce blood glucose levels
- Reduces free radical damage to the nervous system cells
- Recycles other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, bringing them back to their functional parameters
- Contributes to the protection of liver cells in cases of hepatitis and fatty liver
Did you know?
Alpha Lipoic Acid as an antioxidant can reduce insulin resistance and autoimmune disease risks.
Adults take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each capsule contains:
|dl-Alpha Lipoic Acid
|( R[±]-1,2-Dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid )
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Capsule shell: bovine gelatin (kosher/halal).
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
Given the right nutraceutical support, the human body can repair itself and can also restore the immune system to its full capacity. Provita’s continuously evolving Restorative Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to help the body increase its capacity to repair and restore.