AHCC ® * compounds are powerful antioxidants which aggressively combat free radicals thus boosting the immune system.
AHCC ® contains alpha-1,4-Glucans, and was first manufactured in Japan by co-cultured mycelia of several species of Basidiomycete mushrooms such as Lentinula sp., and where it was used clinically in many acute and chronic health conditions.
- Broad immune support: Maintain optimal natural killer cell activity. Modulates cytokine production. Promotes T-cell and macrophage activity. Increases number and activity of dendritic cells, anti-prion activity
- Well-researched: Over 100 published papers, including 30 human clinical studies. Proven safety profile over 35 years; currently in use in 1,000 healthcare facilities around the world
- Beta 1,3/1,6 D-glucans: Widely researched in over 18,000 studies; shown to stimulate immune cells including macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, natural killer cells and dendritic cells. Complements and enhances the effects of Alpha glucans found in AHCC®
- Arabinogalactan: Contains long chains of the sugars, arabinose and galactose. Research indicates arabinogalactan molecules may stimulate M-cells, which go on to activate T cells, B cells, and other cells of the immune system. This way, gut immunity potentially extends to affect whole-body immunity
- Encapsulated in a delayed release vegan capsule to minimize the impact of stomach acids and increase absorption
- Powerful support for both innate and adaptive immunity
- Immune system enhancing, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, all of which protect against many serious and chronic conditions
- Used clinically in patients with hepatitis, high blood sugar and cardiovascular disease
Did you know?
AHCC® has been shown to prevent hair loss from chemotherapy. Animal-model tests along with numerous physician and patient reports have been very convincing.
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take on an empty stomach with at least 240 ml of liquid (water, milk, fruit juice or similar aqueous beverages).
Consult a health care practitioner before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Bloating or flatulence may occur. Symptoms such as nausea and diarrhea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each delayed release (DR) vegan capsule contains:
|AHCC® * (Active Hexose Correlated Compound)
|Beta-1,3 / 1,6-Glucan
|*AHCC is a trademark of Amino-Up Chemical Co., Japan.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
The choices we make every day can help us boost our immune systems, choices such as eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercising moderately. But nobody is perfect, that is why we recommend fortifying with our range of immune-boosting mushrooms and herbs. Provita’s continuously evolving Immune Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to fortify the immune system with products that really work.