Wormwood does not share the same benefits as Artemisinin. Artemisinin comes from a non-poisonous species of the genus Artemisia called Artemisia annua or sweet wormwood that grows in the temperate regions of Asia.
Wormwood is a poisonous species of the genus Artemisia called Artemisia absinthium that grows in the temperate areas of Northern Africa and Eurasia and is widely naturalized in Canada and the northern United States.
- Used globally for 40 years as an effective drug for treating malaria (even drug-resistant variations) - WHO recommended the use of Artemisinin-based combination therapies for malaria in 2001
- Numerous therapeutic properties including antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, immunomodulatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant
- It can also regulate cytokine release. Signs and symptoms of cytokine release syndrome include fever, nausea, headache, rash, rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure, and trouble breathing (National Cancer Institute Dictionary)
Artemisinin Pro™ can help support the immune system in a number of powerful ways to help you better withstand and recover from a variety of respiratory illnesses.
- In addition to anti-malarial functions, artemisinin family drugs have also been reported to have pharmacological actions against viruses, bacteria, helminths and fungi
- Recent studies indicate the potential for Artemisinin in combating viral infections and inflammation
Did you know?
Artemisia annua extract is currently used in over 50 countries as the first line of treatment for mosquito borne diseases such as malaria.
Adults take 1 capsule per day.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.
|Each vegan capsule contains:
|from Artemisia annua 50:1 extract QCE* 5,000 mg
|* QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Capsule shell: hypromellose (vegan gelatin).
Does not contain
GMO ingredients, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
Given the right nutraceutical support, the human body can repair itself and can also restore the immune system to its full capacity. Provita’s continuously evolving Restorative Health series, curated from the highest quality sources, is specially formulated to help the body increase its capacity to repair and restore.