What is it
Alpha lipoic acid (also known as ALA) helsp to promote healthy glucose metabolism helping the body to break down sugars and convert them to energy.
Alpha lipoic acid also works as an antioxidant, which means that it provides protection to the brain and the liver.
Did you know
Alpha Lipoic Acid as an antioxidant can reduce insulin resistance, thus improving blood sugar balance.
What is in it
Each Capsule Contains:
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Does not contain
Who should take it
Who can benefit?
- Support metabolism of sugars
- Can significantly reduce blood glucose levels
- As an antioxidant, it reduces free radical damage to the nervous system cells
- Recycles other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, bringing them back to their
- Contributes to the antioxidant protection of liver cells
Adults take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.