What is it
Betaine HCl, Pancreatin, Bromelain, Papain, Ginger, Pepsin, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Peppermint and Black Pepper. A complete and most complex formulation specifically designed for good digestion and for maintaining stomach health.
Ingredients and their functions at a glance:
- Betaine Hyrochloride provides hydrochloric acid to dissolve the ingested food and prepare it for digestion.
- Pancreatic enzymes provides protease, amylase, and lipase to help digest protein, carbohydrates and fat.
- Bromelain and Papain proteolytic enzymes to further help breaking down proteins.
- Cellulase and Hemicellulase enzymes to help digest plant fiber and to break down fruits, veggies & grains.
- Ginger to help relieve digestive upset/disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic (carminative).
- Lactase helps to digest lactose in milk and diary products.
- Black pepper and Peppermint to aid and improve overall digestion.
Did you know
Good digestion is paramount to staying healthy.
Combining Digestive Enzymes with a Bio-Active probiotic formula is essential for achieving gut health.
What is in it
Each Capsule Contains:
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Does not contain
Who should take it
Who can benefit?
Since so much of our food is processed or cooked, it is highly recommended to supplement regularly with high quality digestive enzymes to avoid malabsorption of nutrients, the main cause of fatigue, allergic reactions and skin problems.
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times per day with food / meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, heart disease or kidney problems. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are suffering from any other serious illness or disease such as pancreatitis, pancreas exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers (e.g. peptic ulcer), excess stomach acid, you are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or other enzyme products or are having surgery. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use after recent surgery. Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes. Do not use this product if you are sensitive to pork proteins. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain/epigastric pain and/or heartburn have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.