Glutathione (GSH) may be the most important molecule needed to boost your immune system and prevent oxidative stress (a major cause of chronic illnesses and disorders).
Supplemental glutathione, even in its widely available 'reduced' form, is very poorly absorbed in the intestine because of its molecule size. Our research has shown the best solution to efficiently boost glutathione levels is to generate it endogenously (internally) by fermentation in the gut, while simultaneously supplying easy to absorb precursors to synthesize it in the liver.
Endothione™ contains a masterful molecular blend of ingredients that start a unique gut fermentation process to produce bio-compatible glutathione, easily recognized, absorbed and utilized by the body. We have also added Selenium as a catalyst for the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide and organic hydroperoxides, and Zinc, a well known immune function booster.
The ingredients are encapsulated in a delayed release (DR) vegetarian capsule that minimizes the impact of stomach acids and maximizes ingredient absorption.
- Pietro Ghezzi; Role of glutathione in immunity and inflammation in the lung; Int J Gen Med. 2011; 4: 105–113.
- Hamilos DL, Zelarney P, Mascali JJ.; Lymphocyte proliferation in glutathione-depleted lymphocytes: direct relationship between glutathione availability and the proliferative response. Immunopharmacology. 1989 Nov-Dec;18(3):223-35.
- Carlos Guerra et al.; Glutathione and Adaptive Immune Responses against Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection in Healthy and HIV Infected Individuals; PLoS One. 2011; 6(12): e28378.
- Witsky et al.; The Systemic Availability of Oral Glutathione; European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology; (1992) 43:667-669
- Rajagopal V Sekhar et al.; Deficient synthesis of glutathione underlies oxidative stress in aging and can be corrected by dietary cysteine and glycine supplementation; Am J Clin Nutr 2011;94:847–53
- Rajagopal V Sekhar et al.; Glutathione Synthesis Is Diminished in Patients With Uncontrolled Diabetes and Restored by Dietary Supplementation With Cysteine and Glycine; DIABETES CARE, VOLUME 34, NUMBER 1, JANUARY 2011
- Kullisaara et al.; Complete Glutathione System in Probiotic Lactobacillus fermentum ME31; Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, 2010, Vol. 46, No. 5, pp. 481–486
- Peran L. et al.; Lactobacillus fermentum, a probiotic capable to release glutathione, prevents colonic inflammation in the TNBS model of rat colitis; Int J Colorectal Dis. 2006 Dec;21(8):737-46
Did you know
The human body synthesizes its own Glutathione, but as we grow older, our internal Glutathione levels drop due to genetics, disease, environment, and many other factors beyond our control.
|Each Capsule Contains:||Quantity|
|L-Cysteine (Cysteine hydrochloride)||125 mg|
|Glycine (Glycine hydrochloride)||125 mg|
|D-Ribose (D-Ribose-L-cysteine)||125 mg|
|Milk Protein Concentrate||100 mg|
|(Bos taurus: 80% protein)|
|Calcium caseinate (Bos taurus)||75 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||50 mg|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)||25 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulfate)||5 mg|
|Selenium (Selenomethionine)||50 mcg|
|Lactobacillus fermentum||2 B. CFU|
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Vegetable stearate, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum).
Does not contain
Egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives, or flavors.
Who can benefit?
All adults are recommended daily supplementation with Endothione™.
Adults take 2 capsules one time per day.
This product contains milk by-products/derivatives. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms persist or worsen, if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to seafood, if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma or are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.